Click on Help, go to Center Profile, and follow the detailed instructions given there. The center profile questionnaire is very comprehensive, and once it is completed, it will obviate the need to fill out repeated feasibility questionnaires. Only users registered for a center with edit rights are able to edit the center profile. All other users can only view the center profile. Users can save their profile at any moment and finish later.
No. Much of the information pertaining to a center is of a general nature, and may apply to all diseases. At the same time, there are specific questions for each disease that need to be filled out separately. Users will also be able to add investigators for one disease, and they will be available for other diseases as well. This means that the user will not need to add the same investigator again for another disease.
Trial Planners and Research Centers can manage their own team members. Trial Planners can add team members so they have access to all the ViSualizations that were purchased by the Administrator. If the team member is already a ViS user, then the user will automatically have access to all previously purchased analytics. If the user is not a ViS user yet, then he/she will receive an invitation to join the ViS platform. Research Centers users can manage who has Administrative access, Edit rights and View only rights. More specifically:
- Administrative: users can add/remove other users, change permission levels, and change center profile
- Edit: users can change center profile
- View: users can only view center profile
There are several options available, which centers may select, according to their preferences. It is important to remember that the ViS platform is for clinical research professionals, and that only registered users will be able to have access to the center profiles.
1. Public: ALL ViS users can access a center profile
2. Public for Trial Planners: ALL users registered as trial planners can view a center profile
3. Public for Research Centers: ALL users registered as research centers can view the center profile
4. Private: NO users have access to the center profile EXCEPT the users who requested visibility access AND were accepted