We designed an ordering process that is very simple and quick. First you need to be a registered ViS user in order to purchase our products. The ordering process is comprised of the following steps:
1. Find the analytics that you are looking for by using the Location Analytics drop-down menus. If you see a 'lock' symbol it means it is a premium product
2. Before selecting the analytics you are looking for make sure that you have selected the correct disease. All of our products are disease-specific, including the selection 'All Diseases'
3. Once you click on a premium analytics a message will appear 'This is a premium product. Would you like to purchase it?' If you click on the Purchase button you will be re-directed to our one-page checkout where you can enter your Billing and Payment Information
4. Once you review that your order is correct you can click on the Submit Order button
5. You are done and your visualization is available to you instantaneously. A receipt page will appear with your order number and a link to print your receipt. You will also see a link to your visualization and we will send you an email confirmation with your purchase
Our premium products are available for one year after the date of purchase.
Please keep in mind our policy is that all sales are final and products are sold as-is.
You can also place orders via phone or chat. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
At this moment we only accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. If you would like to use other methods please contact us.
For your convenience we enabled the option to keep your payment method on file for easy checkout on future orders (see checkbox at the bottom of the checkout page). While we keep your credit card details we still request the security code on every checkout for safety reasons.
We enable our users to share products with their counterparts. Please go to Settings > User Administration and add the corporate email of your colleagues so they have access to the premium products that you purchased.
Please keep in mind that all of our premium products expire one year after the date of the purchase.