- ViS featured in TEDMED blog: Building a Global Research Superhighway
- Press Release: ACRES Launches Global Stakeholder Consultation on Clinical Research Site Excellence With ViS and Essex Management
- inVentiv Health Highlights ViS at SCOPE Event in Miami
- Applied Clinical Trials features ViS/inventiv collaboration under the title “Analysis Shows Feasibility Studies Could be Conducted in Half the Time”
- inVentiv Health Leverages ViS’ Advanced Digital Technology to Slash the Time Required to Conduct Feasibility Studies
- Clinical Leader features ViS/inVentiv collaboration under the title: “Bring Down the Cost of Clinical Trials with Improved Site Selection”
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers and BIO President and CEO James C. Greenwood present collaboration at Partnering for Cures conference
- Press Release: iCTRS partners with ViS to revolutionize clinical trial site feasibility assessment
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Global Clinical Trials and Disruptive Innovations conferences
- Press Release: ViS and HealthCarePoint collaborate with ACRES in launch of Global Clinical Research Network Technology Platform
- Press Release: HealthCarePoint and ViS Research streamline sharing of qualifications by medical researchers.
- A Folha de São Paulo features ViS Research
- Outsourcing-pharma.com features ViS and BRANY partnership in article on improving the feasibility process
- Press Release: BRANY and ViS Research Partnership to Streamline Feasibility Assessment for Clinical Trials
- Press Release: AAHRPP and ViS Research Institute Collaborate to Protect Research Participants, Advance Quality Research
- ViS Research featured in eCliniqua article on Insightful Site Selection: Tools of the Trade
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at CenterWatch iiBig Conference
- BIO and ViS announce partnership agreement to streamline pediatric research
- Press Release: ViS selected to present at TEDMED 2013
- ViS selected as one of 48 innovators to be part of The Hive at TEDMED 2013
- ViS featured in Valor Econômico
- IFAPP World publishes in-depth review of ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Bio IT World conference
- Location Scoring launched: a completely new feature in clinical research
- Location Profiles enhance ViS analytics
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at MAGI’s Clinical Research Conference
- ViS presents at Life Sciences & Healthcare Venture Summit 2013 as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- PPH plus, ViS’ partner in Germany, exhibits at the 29th Annual DGPharMed Conference in Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring speaks at DIA’s 25th Annual EuroMeeting
- Team in India grows
- Marc Wilenzick joins ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers joins Harvard's MRCT Steering Committee
- ViS presents at New England Venture Capital Forum in December, 2012, as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring elected President of IFAPP, and receives the 2013 DIA Outstanding Service Award
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring chairs session at International Conference on Pharmaceutical Medicine
Press Release: BRANY and ViS Research Partnership to Streamline Feasibility Assessment for Clinical Trials
New York, June 26, 2013. Two major players in the field of clinical research trial support services will work together to bring efficiency to the clinical trial process.
Clinical trials are necessary for the development of new medical therapies, but they have become prohibitively expensive and slow. Such trials can be badly delayed because sponsors struggle to understand the capabilities of trial centers. The agreement addresses this issue, as it couples two efficient systems to gather and process information needed for research center evaluation and study start-up.
The Biomedical Research Alliance of New York (BRANY) is one of the largest networks of clinical research sites in the US. BRANY has implemented an efficient 60 day system (SMART-Start-60) for the start-up of clinical trials at academic medical centers. Their new partner, ViS Research, offers a pioneering online research feasibility platform, which eliminates the need for the cumbersome feasibility questionnaires. The collaboration will help medical researchers by reducing their administrative burden related to these feasibility questionnaires, while providing faster and easier start-up of the clinical trials.
Kimberley Irvine, EVP of Operations for BRANY said: “BRANY has built a reputation of excellence and study start-up efficiency among institutions as well as CROs and Sponsors. Our partnership with ViS Research will enhance our ability to offer BRANY certified research sites innovative technology-based solutions to improve efficiencies in the site selection process.”
“BRANY and its affiliate sites are very well regarded and we are honored to collaborate with them,” said ViS CEO Fabio Thiers MD PhD. “Our platform highlights site strengths and delivers simpler data sharing. Together, we can reduce costs and greatly improve communications with trial planners and sponsors.”
To find the right centers, trial planners send out numerous feasibility questionnaires that are often never filled out or returned. These questionnaires are still necessary because the trial planners do not have all the necessary information about sites, investigators and locations where they operate, and when they plan the trial, information available is often inaccurate, outdated, or simply non-existent.
This partnership agreement offers a much more efficient and modern model for research site selection. ViS Research's online feasibility platform delivers the capabilities of research sites, investigators and locations where they operate. BRANY will leverage the live analytics provided by ViS Research to provide even faster and more efficient site start-up. The end result will be faster access to medical therapies for the patients who need them.