- ViS featured in TEDMED blog: Building a Global Research Superhighway
- Press Release: ACRES Launches Global Stakeholder Consultation on Clinical Research Site Excellence With ViS and Essex Management
- inVentiv Health Highlights ViS at SCOPE Event in Miami
- Applied Clinical Trials features ViS/inventiv collaboration under the title “Analysis Shows Feasibility Studies Could be Conducted in Half the Time”
- inVentiv Health Leverages ViS’ Advanced Digital Technology to Slash the Time Required to Conduct Feasibility Studies
- Clinical Leader features ViS/inVentiv collaboration under the title: “Bring Down the Cost of Clinical Trials with Improved Site Selection”
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers and BIO President and CEO James C. Greenwood present collaboration at Partnering for Cures conference
- Press Release: iCTRS partners with ViS to revolutionize clinical trial site feasibility assessment
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Global Clinical Trials and Disruptive Innovations conferences
- Press Release: ViS and HealthCarePoint collaborate with ACRES in launch of Global Clinical Research Network Technology Platform
- Press Release: HealthCarePoint and ViS Research streamline sharing of qualifications by medical researchers.
- A Folha de São Paulo features ViS Research
- Outsourcing-pharma.com features ViS and BRANY partnership in article on improving the feasibility process
- Press Release: BRANY and ViS Research Partnership to Streamline Feasibility Assessment for Clinical Trials
- Press Release: AAHRPP and ViS Research Institute Collaborate to Protect Research Participants, Advance Quality Research
- ViS Research featured in eCliniqua article on Insightful Site Selection: Tools of the Trade
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at CenterWatch iiBig Conference
- BIO and ViS announce partnership agreement to streamline pediatric research
- Press Release: ViS selected to present at TEDMED 2013
- ViS selected as one of 48 innovators to be part of The Hive at TEDMED 2013
- ViS featured in Valor Econômico
- IFAPP World publishes in-depth review of ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Bio IT World conference
- Location Scoring launched: a completely new feature in clinical research
- Location Profiles enhance ViS analytics
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at MAGI’s Clinical Research Conference
- ViS presents at Life Sciences & Healthcare Venture Summit 2013 as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- PPH plus, ViS’ partner in Germany, exhibits at the 29th Annual DGPharMed Conference in Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring speaks at DIA’s 25th Annual EuroMeeting
- Team in India grows
- Marc Wilenzick joins ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers joins Harvard's MRCT Steering Committee
- ViS presents at New England Venture Capital Forum in December, 2012, as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring elected President of IFAPP, and receives the 2013 DIA Outstanding Service Award
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring chairs session at International Conference on Pharmaceutical Medicine
ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers and BIO President and CEO James C. Greenwood present collaboration at Partnering for Cures conference
On November 4, 2013, in New York, NY, Dr. Thiers and Mr. Greenwood presented the ViS and BIO collaboration on Empowering Pediatric Research, at Faster Cures’ fifth annual Partnering for Cures conference.
Nearly 60% of the disease burden for high-priority conditions, including schizophrenia, depression, malaria, and HIV/Aids, is borne by children, but it remains difficult to find experienced research sites for pediatric research. ViS Research, in partnership with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) and its member companies, has mapped over 3,000 institutions with pediatric experience, across 84 countries. Together, ViS & BIO are building a pediatric research network that allows research institutions to participate at no cost. The resulting patient demographics, together with ViS' online feasibility and analytics platform, allow drug developers to quickly navigate and evaluate pediatric clinical research infrastructure and initiate trials faster and at a lower cost.
The objectives of the BIO-ViS partnership are to: map the pediatric patient population, identify pediatric research sites, use crowd-sourced standards for site evaluation, and create a live interface with pediatric sites.
Faster Cures, the Washington, DC-based center of the Milken Institute, brings together leaders in Partnering for Cures from all sectors in medical research with the express purpose of making collaboration happen - collaborations that must happen to speed up the time it takes to turn discoveries into treatments and cures.
For further information, see: http://www.partneringforcures.org