The ViS Services include all articles, notes, documents, updates, text, images, html, data, databases, email messages, advertisements and other contents, resources, software, source codes, materials and services produced, published, displayed, distributed or provided by ViS in, on or through the ViS website (collectively, the "ViS Materials").
- DISCLAIMERS: THE ViS WEBSITE and ViS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME, UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED. ViS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OF THE DESIGN, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED OR PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ViS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Restricted Use: You shall not, and shall not permit any representatives or third parties to, in any manner, without prior written consent from us:
- remove, alter or obscure any citation or attribution of the author or source of any ViS Materials, or any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights on any ViS Materials;
- interfere with any other user's access, use or enjoyment of the ViS Services;
- post materials or information on the website or use the ViS services to violate the intellectual property rights of ViS or any third parties;
- use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content;
- upload commercial content onto the website;
- upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this website any content that is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, or invasive of privacy or publicity rights;
- use the ViS Services in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule of any jurisdiction, governmental agency or securities exchange;
- reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise seek to discover the source code of any ViS software or other technology;
- introduce any virus, denial of service attack or other potentially harmful or malicious software code or device into the ViS website, or use the ViS website in any manner that might destroy, damage or degrade performance of any data communications facility, network, server, system, component, software or data used to deliver the ViS services;
- use, reproduce, download or transmit any ViS Services for the purpose of providing any publishing or hosting services to third parties (whether or not for a fee), or otherwise exploit any ViS Services to commercial disadvantage of ViS without prior written consent; or
- use any network software, device or manual process to monitor, download or copy ViS websites, services and related material, to extract information concerning other users or to collect email addresses for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You also acknowledge that you are authorized to submit any material or information as it relates to your company, corporation, or other business entity and its employees and agents.
- Users are allowed access to the ViS website and ViS Services as each may be available on any given day. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the ViS website and/or ViS services, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. These changes can be effectuated through postings to the Website or through email communication to you. ViS further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by ViS to be contrary to these terms.
- If you do submit material, and unless you indicate otherwise, you grant ViS an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensed right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute and display such material through the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify ViS for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- All materials on this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Users are subject to our "Trademark and Copyright Policy". For more information relating to your rights and responsibility with respect to such materials, please refer to our Trademark and Copyright Policy.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by ViS. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by ViS of any such websites. You acknowledge that ViS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and you agree that ViS is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such websites to which you may be linked.
- ViS websites may contain sponsored services and advertising, as well as links to third-party websites and services, including government information services and other publicly available websites (collectively, "Third-Party Materials"). You acknowledge that the Third-Party Materials are not part of the ViS Services for purposes of this Agreement, and that ViS shall have no responsibility or liability for the content or legality of any Third-Party Materials or for the practices of the respective third-party sponsors, advertisers and publishers.
- Void Where Prohibited. ViS websites are intended to comply with the laws and regulations of the jurisdictions it operates within.
- ViS might revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Your continue use of the website after such modifications have been made will constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms.
- PASSWORD RESTRICTED AREA: Certain areas of the website may be password restricted to authorized users ("Restricted Areas"). If you are an authorized user of the Restricted Areas, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify ViS if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or may have been compromised. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify ViS of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you in relation to the website.
- If any provision of this Term of Use is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provision. ViS reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL ViS, OR THE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ViS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNATIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANYTHING CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE.
- User acknowledges that breach of these terms may result in damages in which monetary remedies are inadequate. Accordingly, user acknowledges that upon breach of these terms, ViS will be entitled to immediate injunctive relief and may obtain any order restraining any threatened or future breach.
Interactive visualizations and analytics to address all site selection requirements
You can efficiently share your disease-specific capabilities and engage in research collaboration
Share your disease-specific capabilities and engage in research collaboration